Wednesday 3 February 2010

The blog is dead - long live the blog!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have now consumed all of my sixty beers. So, you would have thought, this blog has come to the end of its natural life.

However, the more astute of my readers (assuming that they are plural) will have noticed that I started off on this oddessey at the end of January 2009, because that is when my sixtieth birthday was. This means that my birthday has rolled round again and guess what I have been given as presents by various kind souls. - around a dozen different bottles of beer!

As it happens, none of these beers have appeared in the blog so far. So this provides the opportunity for me to prolong the blog's life for another few weeks.

(Any further contributions of beer to enable further extensions would of course be very welcome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment